Welcome Ginger from Ginger Snap Crafts! Come take a look at what she keeps inside her handbag.
I am so excited to be here with all of you sharing what’s in my handbag! I am a wife to one amazing guy & a mom to 5 wild & crazy kiddos! 🙂 Over on my blog you can find tons of easy projects, recipes, ideas, organization tips & more. I’d love to have you over sometime! 🙂
Before today I thought the only people who wanted to see inside my bag were my kiddos ~ either my little ones looking for gum or my older kiddos looking for money! haha! 😉 OK….here we go!
My youngest is 4 so I am officially out of the diaper bag stage! Wahoo! 😉 I’ve had this pink Kaboo bag for a little while, and I just love it! (My hubby thinks it’s orange!) Anyways, it’s roomy, has a tech pouch for my mini i-pad & has a chevron print inside! I also have this black bag! I kind of go back & forth between the two of them. Let’s take a peek inside! 😉
1. Chapstick ~ I am definitely a chapstick girl! I don’t think I’ve worn lipstick since high school! ha! 😉
2. Lotion ~ I think I picked this up from a hotel somewhere! It smells so good!
3. Germ-X ~ Yes, I’m one of those moms! I’m always making my kiddos wash their hands.
4. Rubber bands ~ I have crazy hair! ha! Rubber bands are a must!
5. Wallet ~ I’ve had this one forever! I think I bought it at Walmart. It does the job. 😉
6. Ruler ~ Usually, I don’t carry a ruler, but I needed ruffle for this lamp so I brought the ruler to the store to measure how much to buy.
7. Toys ~ These belong to my little 4 year old sidekick! He loves Cars & Batman!
8. Phone ~ Yes, I’m the only blogger without a smart phone! I’m too cheap!
9. BIC pens ~ These are my favorite kind of pens. I swear I write better with them!
10. Snack ~ Also, for my side kick. He gets a little hungry sometimes!
11. Ice Cubes Gum ~ I love this gum!
12. Keys ~ My key fob is from Hobby Lobby! I love it! 🙂
13. Water Bottle ~ Also for my side kick ~ for when he gets thirsty or when my 11 year old forgets his water bottle for soccer practice.
14. Paint Chip ~ We are adding on to our house! I just finished painting, & I still had the paint chip in my bag. We chose the middle color ~ silver drop.
15. I-pad Mini ~ I love this little thing! I use it to post to instagram, take pictures in store for sponsored post & to check emails.
16. Grocery List ~ Yes, I’m a list maker. 😉 I always make a list for the grocery store each week.
17. Washi Tape ~ I’m a little washi tape obsessed. haha! I does come in handy though. A few weeks ago on the way to a birthday party the gift bag ripped all the way down the side. Washi tape to the rescue. We had the bag fixed up & looking cuter than ever in no time. 🙂
So now you know what’s in my handbag!
I’d love to keep in touch!
Thanks for sharing Ginger!! 🙂