I LOVE this pie!
It is SO easy and SOOOOO yummy!
It is a pretty much a lighter version of a cheesecake.
We normally make it around the holidays but it is good any time of year or for any occasion.
I made this for Easter this year since I knew my parents were coming to visit and it is one of their favorites as well.
It is a fast recipe to make ahead of time and just leave in your fridge until it is time to serve.
Here is how to make it:
– 3/4 tsp. Vanilla
– 1/2 cup Confectionary Sugar
– 4 oz of Cream Cheese, sofened
– 8 oz tub of Cool Whip
– Graham Cracker Crust
– Fruit Pie topping or fresh fruit for topping of your choice.
– Blend cream cheese, vanilla, and confectionary sugar together.
– Once blended, fold in Cool Whip.
– Place in graham cracker crust and gently spread out.
– Top with your favorite topping.
– Chill for at least an hour before serving.