Well, it hid those things until we moved back to VA in May.
The frosted glass broke into MANY pieces during our move so since we moved here mid May we’ve been living with the cabinet like this:
Wide open and everything on display.
Not so pretty though it was easy to grab something out of it.
So, off to Lowes we went and bought some Plexi glass.
We actually bought it in mid June.
I wanted to add an image to the glass but I had NO IDEA what I wanted.
I debated over many options but some would be difficult to execute.
I finally decided on a little bird design and I got busy.
Then hit another wall… it just was NOT working out like I had planned so again it sat.
I finally got my butt in gear and finished this project.
I first tried using etching cream on the glass to frost it but apparently etching cream doesn’t work on plexi glass… who knew! So I washed it all off and then on my next trip to Michael’s I bought some frosted glass spray paint.
I’m glad that after months of deliberation and MANY problems with this project that it is done and turned out so well and now hides our clutter.