I’ll let Karen take it from here!
I am so excited to be here on A Glimpse Inside! I love Allison’s blog. She has so many cute and crafty ideas!
My name is Karen and I am from the crafty blog Pocket Full of Pink! I love to make trashy stuff into cool stuff, refashioning clothes and pretty much ALL crafts. I would love you to stop by sometime!
Here we go….
First you need:
1. First you need to cut the Scrapbook paper into 2 x 5 sizes. You can make about 10 matchbooks with a 12 x 12 piece of paper! Cool, huh?
2. Fold the bottom of the matchbook over about 1/2 inch.
3. Cut your printer paper into about 1 3/4 x 2 inch squares.
4. Stick about 10-15 sheets of printer paper cut into the small squares in side the 1/2 inch fold and staple on the inside of the matchbook. Make sure when you staple you leave some room to tuck the top of the matchbook inside!
5. Fold the top flap over and tuck it into the stapled fold. Thats it!!! Easy Peasy, huh?
These are perfect to tuck in your purse, to write notes on, use as party favors.
My sister-in-law used them at church when she was giving a lesson. The women she was speaking to could write down notes on them during the lesson…so COOL!
Please stop by my blog anytime! I would love to see you there:)
Those are so cute! Thanks for sharing Karen! 🙂
I hope everyone stops by Pocket Full a Pink and takes a look around! Tell Karen hello while you are there as well because she’ll be back later this month with something special!