7-Eleven has a long history with the military and supporting and creating jobs for U.S. veterans.
The President and CEO of 7-Eleven, Joe DePinto, is a military veteran himself and it has been voted the Best for Veterans Franchise. In the past four years: 203,890 new vet and military spouses have started franchising careers and 5,608 vets have become franchise owners. That’s a whole lot of franchises! And lastly, in the past year, 50,000+ vets have found employment in the franchise industry. Now that is fabulous news!
If you are nervous about what it would mean to get your own 7-Eleven Franchise, here is a little but of information for you to calm your nerves. It’s turnkey! The store, land and equipment are all provided for you. The gross profit split means 7-Eleven is invested in your success and you will get extensive training support from franchise pros. Start-up is fast (3-6 months) and 7-Eleven is with you every step of the way to make it an easy process.
- To Enter – fill out the form on the 7-Eleven, OPERATION: TAKE COMMAND website to enter. You can apply through January 25, 2015
- Finalists – top finalists will be announced in March 2015
- Make a video – If you are chosen as a finalist will you need to create a video explaining why you should be the winner of your own 7-Eleven Franchise
- Videos are posted to Facebook – all finalist videos will be posted to the 7-Eleven Franchising Facebook page
- America votes – After all the videos are posted, America votes and the top three are flown to Dallas for a final interview
- The 7-Eleven Franchise winner will be announced April 13, 2015.
So what are you waiting for?!