Long time no see!
It’s finally Summer! Which means it’s time for Camping and Adventure and all sorts of fun!
I’ve gathered up some creative and fun DIY Camping Projects to Sew to get you all set for your summer traveling!
There are a ton of creative camping projects out there!
Have fun looking through these and planning out your DIY projects for Summer.
So fun right?!
Have you made any projects for your camping trips?
Make sure you check back next week for more Camping inspiration!
I’ve rounded up some craft ideas and products all about Llamas so you can add some llama fun into your life!
Now is the time to start thinking about those teacher gifts and getting them all ready.
I’m all about super easy and simple gift ideas that any teacher would appreciate.
This week, I am sharing a few gift ideas along with printable tags that fit into that criteria.
Since Miss P’s, and now Miss S’s, teachers teach younger students and still create bulletin boards and give out stickers and such, I am sharing gift ideas for this age group.
These gift ideas are actually the gifts that we gave Miss P’s pre-k teacher last year.
First up, what teacher doesn’t love a good marker and you can’t go wrong with a pack of Sharpies.
I bought a pack of Sharpies in fun bright colors and a fun colorful pencil bag. I printed off the gift tag I created and had Miss P sign it and then just taped it to the package.
I printed mine as a 3×5 and chose to unclick the fit to frame option for my printer. Since each printer is different, play with your settings.
You can download a copy of the gift tag below. If the widget isn’t working, you can also download a copy of the tag here: Permanent Mark Tag
Stay tuned tomorrow for another gift idea and printable! 🙂
Here are two other teacher appreciation gift ideas that I’ve shared in years past.
to get adopted. She finally broke out of her super shy shell and was
showing herself more and more so we knew it was time to get her a
forever family. We took her back on a Saturday and she went home Monday
with her family. So happy she didn’t have to stay long before she was
Long time no see!
WHAT I’M LOOKING FOR:
- Recipes, Tips & Tricks, Kid Friendly Ideas, Printables/Graphic Design, Gift Ideas, Party Ideas, DIY Projects, General Crafts, Photography Tips, Sewing
- Someone with creative ideas, who is organized and punctual.
- Beautiful, clear photos and quality writing skills.
- Experience with Blogger and photo editing software is a plus, but not required.
- One original post each month. (You can repost to your own blog after a 2 week waiting period).
- Post ideas and content to be delivered on time.
- Quality photos and content.
- Share your post on your own social media.
- Be an active member of our team.
- A one year commitment.
I do want to state upfront that at this time, this will NOT be a paid contributor situation. Hopefully, in the future, I will be able to offer you money for your hard work as a contributor. I promise to still make it worth your time!
- Access to a Group Pinterest board where you can pin all your projects.
- Exposure on all my social media channels.
- Your photo and bio at the end of each post and on my contributors page, with links to your blog and social media.
- Not only will you gain traffic and Google love to your blog, but you’ll have to opportunity to showcase your talent to the fabulous readers at A Glimpse Inside and gain some new friends along the way.
- You’ll get to participate in our private Facebook group, a place to ask questions and share ideas.
And please share with anyone you believe would be a great fit! 🙂