– 1 pkg. (8 oz) Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
– 1 cup cold milk
– 1 pkg. (3.4 oz) JELL-O Vanilla Instant Pudding
– 1 1/2 cups thawed Cool Whip whipped topping, divided
– 1 pkg. (12 oz) NILLA Wafers
– 1/2 cup mixed red, white, and blue sprinkles
– 42 pieces of red string licorice (1 inch)
– Beat cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Gradually add in milk. Add dry pudding mix- beat 2 mins. Whisk in 1 cup Cool whip.
– Spoon about 1 1/2 Tbsp. pudding mixture onto each half of the wafers. Cover with remaining wafers to make sandwiches. Freeze for 2 hrs. or until filling is firm.
-Spread tops of wafer sandwiches with remaining Cool Whip. Dip in sprinkles. Insert licorice piece in top of each for a fuse. Freeze until ready to serve.
And I am a bit of a cupcake lover so when I saw these, I knew I had to share! 🙂
– 12 chocolate cupcakes, (or any flavor you prefer), cooled
– 1 1/2 cups thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping
– 12 small strawberries, stem removed, each cut into 5 slices
– 1/4 cup of blueberries
– Spread cupcakes evenly with Cool Whip.
-Arrange 5 strawberries pieces on top of each cupcake to form a star.
– Fill center of star with blueberries. Store in refrigerator.