Hi! My name is Katelyn & I blog over at Learning Creating Living
& I could not be more excited to be guest posting for the what’s in your handbag series today. I love handbags so this series is perfect for me.
At the moment I carry around this brown faux leather Merona handbag that my husband bought me at Target. I usually get new handbags with every season (crazy, huh?) but I love this handbag so much I’ve been using it for almost a year!
I never add anything new to my handbag, so this is pretty much what you’ll always see if you ever take a peek.
1. My favorite sunglasses.
2. Doublemint & Extra gum – You can never have too many decisions when it comes to gum!
3. My wallet that is filled with lots of change & weighs a ton.
4. Antibacterial from Bath & Body – I always stock up on the Fall scents because they are my fav.
5. Lip Balm – I never go anywhere without having Softlips & Baby Lips.
6. Car keys with no key chains, they’re boring, I know.
7. Wet ones & a weekly planner – You can never be to clean or organized.
8. My handy dandy iPhone 5 – It’s pretty much my baby.
9. Pens – I tend to loose them so I can never have enough.
10. Lastly, lots of bobby pins, cause every girl knows that you loose those right & left!
There you have it!
There’s nothing really exciting in my handbag, but I can’t go anywhere without having these things.
Thanks so much Allison for letting me guest post for the series & thank you guys for checking out what’s in my handbag!
Stop by Learning Creating Living & say hello, I’d love to meet you!
Thanks so much for sharing Katelyn!!