Vanessa from See Vanessa Craft is here today to share what is inside her handbag with all of you. Welcome Vanessa!!
Hey guys! I’m Vanessa from See Vanessa Craft
and I’m happy to be sharing what’s in my bag at A Glimpse Inside today.
With 2 littles, I’m still in the diaper bag phase of life. If I have to lug around a big bag filled with everything but the kitchen sink, at least it’s a cute Petunia Pickle Bottom satchel bag (it was my Mother’s Day gift last year). I puffy heart this bag! It’s a tad smaller than my last diaper bag, which is actually a good thing for me because that means I have to keep it semi-organized.
So here’s what’s in my bag (for those of you dying to know lol)…
1. Wipes/Boogie Wipes. I never leave home without either.
2. Lip Gloss. I’m actually surprised I ONLY had 4 lip glosses in my bag. I’m a little addicted.
3. Mama & Me Sunglasses. I wish they made pink heart sunglasses in my size!
4. Baby Food & Snacks. Those organic baby food pouches are great in a pinch. The Z Bar is for my almost 4 year old and the LARABAR goes to mama.
5. Wallet. This is from my mustard yellow phase. I still sorta love it.
6. Cloth Diapers, Changing Pad & Wet Bag. I can’t wait until these are no longer needed in my bag!
7. CJ’s Butter. I love, love, love this stuff for my baby’s bottom. Oh and you’ll have to try the “Monkey Farts” scent for yourself.
8. Hand Sanitizer. I have a germy preschooler, need I say more?
9. iPhone. My most prized possession.
Thanks for letting me share the contents of my bag with you.
Stop on by See Vanessa Craft
and say hello, you’ll find me there with a glue gun in one hand and glitter in the other.
Oh and my new craft book, Party in a Jar
, was just released and is available at Amazon and Barnes & Noble. Check it out!
Thanks so much for sharing Vanessa!! 🙂