My bag is a Fossil bag that I actually won in a drawing a couple years ago! I love that it’s not too big. In fact, it was the perfect size for when my husband and I traveled all over Portugal last May.
I don’t know that any of its contents are particularly telling about me, but here’s what you’ll find.
- A pink wallet. Pink is my favorite color.
- My phone. It’s a Moto X with Republic Wireless. They are awesome, and cheap. The case has a stand on the back making it perfect for watching Netflix while I’m working on the computer.
- Chap stick. I just barely tried EOS and I love it! And for a teeny bit of color, Baby Lips in Peach Kiss.
- Gum (or mints). Wintergreen or Spearmint. Peppermint is too strong. And never the blue TicTacs. They taste like toothpaste.
- Hand santitizer.
- Pen and Notebook. Sure, I always have my phone on me if I need to add something to my calendar. But sometimes you just need to be able to doodle, you know?
- Hair elastics.
- Toy airplane. Courtesy of my 5 year old. It’s not always there, but it certainly wasn’t a surprise when I found it while pulling things out to take these photos.
- Michael’s Gift Card. Also, not always there, but always exciting when I have one!